Priceline Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Airport YVR) Best Western Richmond Convention Centre

rindaroo
By rindaroo,
in

Started out by bidding $61 for 3* hotels in Richmond. Bid was rejected, so I added 2 1/2* hotels in Richmond and upped my bid to $68. Bid accepted by 3* Best Western Richmond Convention Center. Hopefully the hotel is okay as there are mixed reviews. The reviews from several months ago do say the hotel was under renovation, so perhaps it is all completed.

Used the link for PRICELINE from this site.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were upgraded on your 2.5* bid, otherwise you could have easily ended up overbidding for a 2.5* property. For future bidding, it's usually recommended to Lower Your Price If You Lower Your Star Rating (you lowered your star rating and raised your price). Feel free to read the previous thread and ask any questions you may have and/or ask for help before bidding for your next stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to let everyone know that the hotel is now a Sheraton hotel. It changed over on July 1st. I only stayed one night, so I don't have much of a review, but the room that they gave me was recently renovated and pretty nice. The person checking me in was very nice. I had called in to request for a room with a double bed, and she confirmed my request without charging me an upgrade fee. The bed was comfortable, although the pillows were too flat for my taste, so I had to double up. I did have to pay $12 for parking for the night, but that's better than the $20 parking fee that I've had to pay before to park at a downtown hotel. There is free wifi available in the lobby, but if you want to use it in your room there's a fee. The hotel also has workstations available for use in their lobby for free, but there's a 45 minute limit. There's a Starbucks located in the hotel, although the hotel is conveniently located to a lot of eateries, so it was very convenient.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]