fabianhdz
By fabianhdz,
in

Dates 13-15 August

2 stars hotel in Downtown Montreal

46 Dollars

-restaurant

-internet

it's supposed to have a rating of 3.5 in Traveadvisor with 40+ reviews...I was thinking maybe it is Quality Hotel Downtown Montreal? (3440 av du Parc)

Can anyone tell?

Thanks!

Sorry, i didnt realize the topic is not complete, i wanted to post the 2* and the area as well, to make my post more useful

The last time the Quality Hotel was reported to the board it appeared with only a Restaurant icon, but it hasn't been reported to the board for nearly 3 years, so it's quite possible that they have added a Hi-Speed Internet icon since then, but no evidence of this as of yet... but the Quality Hotel would certainly seem like a good guess based upon the Tripadvisor info.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So, I finally used PRICELINE trying to get this hotel, i won it at 38 first time, maybe could have got it cheaper, but I still think its a great price compared to the +$140 rates they have in the website.

I used this PRICELINE link

Thanks! I have successfully completed all the bookings I needed for this tour (Toronto, Montreal, New York) thanks to this site. Cheers!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear the board was helpful with your travel purchases.

Can you please add a reply to this thread indicating what zone you bid and the hotel received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great vacation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]