Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2 * in Boston - Newton / Harvard area

fabianhdz
By fabianhdz,
in

Hello

I'd like to identify the following hotel in the Newton / Harvard Area...i still dont know if I'm visiting Boston, depends if I find a good deal.

Dates: 8 August / 9 August

Appears in hotwire for 60 dollars

2 stars

Complementary Breakfast

Internet

has a rating of 3.5 in Traveladvisor with +20 reviews

I want to stay in a hotel which is close to public transportation and major turist areas...

thanks a lot for your help!

This property has not yet been identified, but if you're looking for something with a good location, you're going to need to look more towards the city center... Bostom Common, Quincy Market, Back Bay, imo.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for letting me know the most convenient areas.... as expected, the prices there are significantly higher. I will try to check this week if i find something affordable for me. In case I don't, I want to know my options, which is, going to a further, but reasonable area (is this newton/hardvard area too bad? or which other area?) in case i dont find it reasonable, or the affordable areas are way too far, i will just skip boston all together.

thanks for helping me in my decision making process :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]