Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Redondo-M Beaches) Residence Inn

blindman
By blindman,
in

Congratulations on your win... indeed, another great deal!

Just as an FYI (forgive me if you know this already, but it may save others from a mistake), but Bel Air-Brentwood isn't a 'true' re-bid zone. Although it contains no 2.5* properties, it does contain a 3* property, and it is possible to bid 2.5* and be upgraded to a 3* since the star level you select is the minimum you are willing to accept.

Thanks for posting and sharing this win to the board... it also adds another hotel to our list for this area!

Have a great stay and trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply.

Of course you are right, BelAir-Brentwood is not a true free rebid.

Researching my bid price I discovered that the rates for 3* in Brentwood/BelAir, Santa Monica Bev and West Hollywood were NEVER less than $45.00 so the risk of being upgraded would be minimsed IF my bid is less than say $40.00.

A slightly risky thing to assume but I wasn't too bothered on exactly where I stayed (apart from the extra parking fee$ at the other 3*'s.

I also had seen that this 2.5* property PL's lowest rate was $34.00 with $38.00 being the 'usual'.

I have seen good reports on this property and it has

Free parking +

Free breakfast +

Free shuttle to the airport +

Free Happy Hour

"Join us Monday through Thursday for our complimentary hospitality hour-- serving a light meal,

beer/wine and soft drinks. "

I'll report when I get back.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]