Ericthered
By Ericthered,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

With not much time to go before check-in, there's not much you can do besides:

1) wait 72 hours and try again

2) lower your star rating

3) raise your bid

Do you have a back-up reservation? (if so, where and how much?) If not successful with Priceline, what is your next best option?

QUICKBOOK has the Indian Wells Resort Hotel for $122/nite. I don't know anything about this property (which Expedia rates 3 stars) but you can read some reviews HERE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you call the Indian Wells Resort direct you may get your best price.

I went during the week a few weeks back, (after I couldn't get a 4 star resort for $75 on priceline). I saw the Indian wells resort for, I think it was $85 per night on Travelocity. I called direct and asked what is the best price they could offer. They quoted me $69 per night. (There is a $12 resort fee on top of that)

I really like this place I have stayed here quite a few times, a couple of times through Priceline.

The price includes a continental breakfast (fruit, oatmeal, pastries etc) and even better yet -a happy hour that includes a pretty good house wine & beer, cheese, crackers and chips.

I feel like they are paying me to stay there.

The service is exceptional, and they are always doing things to improve the resort itself. (no doubt so they can charge more some day. I think this is the best deal in the desert :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]