HI Oahu Renaissance Ilikai Waikiki Marina

Scandalous
By Scandalous,
in

Got back from my first trip to Hawaii. I was very happy with the hotel. It struck me as a 4 star that was past it's prime and thus a 3 star. The outside of the building was a little dated looking and I was worried at first but the inside was remodeled and very nice. I was offered an ocean view for $30 extra a day. I declined figuring that for $30 I can walk down and see the ocean. I was assigned a room on the 23rd floor with a mountain view. Parking was $16.67 a day!!!!! I was a little pissed about that but in Waikiki, what can you do. The room was VERY large and nice. The tub in the bathroom was some weird shower stall sized tub but otherwise no complaints about the room. One of the largest rooms I've ever had in a hotel. Nice 23rd floor open balcony as well. Location was not totally Ideal. It was a little walk to the beach, not right next door. Service was good and they had nice little hula shows and such at the pool at night. In all, an outstanding bargain at $65 a night. Even factoring in the steep parking fee. I was very pleased.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]