Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 3* virginia beach (seaside)

dovedescent7
By dovedescent7,
in

Well i do plan on using the HOTWIRE link WHEN,i purchase which wont be for a few days,thank you for the reminder though....I guess what i dont understand is,when using HOTWIRE,i thought that you were able to pick a hotel in an AREA and well,the doubletree hotel that you mentioned is not (seaside) as i noted above..This one on HOTWIRE said (seaside) so wouldnt that exclude the doubletree?

This is what your website lists for virginia beach (SEASIDE)

HOTWIRE -

3.5* Sheraton Oceanfront

Ameneties: Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Golf

3* Holiday Inn (3900 Atlantic Avenue)

Amenities: Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Golf, Childrens Activities

2.5* Sandcastle Oceanfront

Amenities: Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Laundry

2.5* Comfort Inn Oceanfront Beachfront, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Business

Sooooo...Doubletree??Hmm anyways...Since i am new,i didnt want to assume that the only 3* virginia beach (seaside) was just the

-3* Holiday Inn (3900 Atlantic Avenue)

Amenities: Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Golf, Childrens Activities.

and the ammenities listed on hotwire for the hotel in question are

-pool

-fitness

-restaurant

so i am still confused as to which hotel this is BECAUSE

The Doubletree is not (SEASIDE)

and

the 3* holiday inn your site lists has MORE than just

-pool

-fitness

-restaurant

:)

ok...well what i need is a hotel on the beach for these times 7-9 to 7-11 or 12 i would like to spend maybe a hundred-ish and im REALLY not needing a 2.5 or 3...a friggin MOTEL right on the water their would work.....I just promised my son we would be right on the water this time....

ANY SUGGESTIONS GUYS AND GALS????? PLS HELP

Your posts are not being deleted, they're all being merged into the same thread, as all posts for the same stay go in the same thread... it helps keep the board better organized and see what has already been attempted/suggested, as well as helps keep the board better organized with fewer unresolved thread.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]