Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Downtown) Sheraton

Sue
By Sue,
in

I am looking for a room in downtown Toronto for Oct. 22, 23 and 24. I see a 4* best value (restaurant, pool, fitness, spa, tennis and business) for $79 - is this most likely the Hilton? I also see a 3 1/2* customer favorite (restaurant,pool, fitness, spa, business) for $79 - is this probably the Sheraton?

Finally, I received an e-mail from Hotwire with a coupon for $10 off per night up to five nights, but I dont' see anywhere in the reservation place to put in the code. Have you ever used one of their coupons before?

I figure the Hilton or the Sheraton at $69 a night would be a good deal, but wanted your thoughts before I book.

Thanks

Sue

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't think that 4* hotel is the Hilton, a more likely guess is the Westin Harbor Castle as the description you describe exacty matches what is shown in our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST.

As well, the 3.5* matches what is shown in the hotel list so i agree with your assesment of that.

There will be a place to enter the coupon ('guest0x' where x is a number between 0-9) at the last step. This is discussed in the HOTWIRE COUPON thread.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and/or what yo decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked the 3.5* downtown toronto - customer favorite. Amenities: Restaurant, pool, fitness center, spa services, busines scenter. You were right - it is the Sheraton Center. Used my $10 off per night from Hotwire for $69 per night for three nights before taxes and fees - not bad!

Thanks for your help in pinning this hotel.

FYI - I tried to priceline a 3* for $50 yesterday afternoon and was turned down. (In June I got the downtown Marriott Courtyard for $40 a night for three nights through a priceline bid for a 3*)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]