Hotwire Hotel: Please Help ID 3* Hotel in Florence, Italy - Hotwire

newyorkais35
By newyorkais35,
in

Hello.

I'm interested in a 3* Hotwire hotel in Florence, Italy for Oct.23rd - Oct.29th that is listed as a 3* property for $45 a night. It is in the central zone with no ammeities listed. On Trip Advisor it has been given 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 160 + customer reviews, the last being in June 2009. Please help me i.d. this property.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate it.

Ross :)

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately, it's not possible to try and ID a hotel that has chosen to not show any amenities. A 3* in the area w/no amenities has never been reported to the board and without any amenities to go on, it could be a number of hotels.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately, it's not possible to try and ID a hotel that has chosen to not show any amenities. A 3* in the area w/no amenities has never been reported to the board and without any amenities to go on, it could be a number of hotels.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Thanks for your quick response, Aaron. Might there be any reason why a hotel would't opt to list any ammenities for any other reason then there aren't any at a specific property?

There are definitely amenities at this hotel, they are just not listing in order to have the listing appear more opaque. This certainly does seem like an excellent deal, however, given the 4/5 tripadvisor and the fact that no hotels in Florence on these dates are showing for less than $90 regular rate.

Hello.

I'm interested in indentifying a 4* hotel in central Florence, Italy on Hotwire. The listed ammenities are a restaurant and business center. I've seen the price go as low as $69 for one person. When I change it to 2 people it goes up. I will be staying by myself so the one-person rate is fine. There is no TripAdvisor rating listed.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your help.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This property has not yet been identified, and with no additional clues provided by HOTWIRE, and these amenities common at most 4* hotels in this area, i dont' think we'll be able to gain much insight on this one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This property has not yet been identified, and with no additional clues provided by HOTWIRE, and these amenities common at most 4* hotels in this area, i dont' think we'll be able to gain much insight on this one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Thank you all for your help. I decided not to go with Hotwire for my stay in Florence. I was able to find a FANTASTIC deal for a four-star hotel in Florence at an UNBELIEVABLE rate with an upgrade and breakfast included with FANTASTIC reviews across the board on ALL major travel websites so I went with that directly with the hotel chain itself. I do appreciate the input of the members on BetterBidding.

Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]