Need FULL size SUV but not given that option when bidding???

morrow
By morrow,
in

I have tried for several days to bid on a mini-van from SNA (John Wayne/Orange County) with no luck whatsoever.

I would like to simultaneously try for an SUV, but need a full size. We have 6 people in our group.

When bidding, it only allows me to bid for an SUV, but I need to ensure that I will be receiving a FULL size SUV to accomidate all of us.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!

I would consider it 'risky' since there are different 'classes' of SUVs within the SUV category.

You could try HOTWIRE which does break down the category into midsize SUV and standard SUV.

What are the dates of your rental? How much have you already bid for a minivan? What is the best rate you're able to get thru conventional booking channels? (use our Car Rental Checker to assist in your search)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ive already bid on a mini-van up to $60/day.

Im looking at renting from 07/28-08/01 from SNA/ORANGE COUNTY. The best price I was able to come up with so far has been around $550 total.

I have looked at Hotwire as well, and they are right around the same if not more.

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Ive already bid on a mini-van up to $60/day.

Im looking at renting from 07/28-08/01 from SNA/ORANGE COUNTY. The best price I was able to come up with so far has been around $550 total.

I have looked at Hotwire as well, and they are right around the same if not more.

Thank you for your suggestion though.

If you use the Delta code K817625, you can get a fullsize SUV for $520 from Avis. Maybe use this as a backup reservation while you continue bidding.

Szymon

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]