VA fullsize $22 day

whtdrvsu
By whtdrvsu,
in

:) Hi! I am new to this site and had a question that hasn't been able to be answered by anyone I know personally. I was hoping one of you may be able to help me...

Let me start with the facts:

PriceLine Rental Car reservation made June 9, 2004

1st rejection of $18.00 for full size

2nd rejection of $20.00 for full size

got it for $22.00 a day

Travel dates June 25 p/u @ 8:00 p.m. thru July 5 @ 8:00 p.m.

Total days:10

Total price after taxes/fees: $278.00

Turns out less people were traveling with me than I expected so when I went to pick up the full size car (Ford Taurus) from Hertz (great customer service by the way); they gave me a convertible Mustang Coupe instead for only $5.00 bucks more a day. I couldn't resist! I loved it and completely enjoyed my trip in a funner (if that is a word) and more stylish car for $27.00 a day. Couldn't beat it!!

So here's my problem... :)

I still haven't been billed by PriceLine. Is there a cut off when a company can charge your credit card? Hertz has already billed me and been paid for my "extras" (the 5.00 a day addition). So what's the hangup with PriceLine? When (if ever...that would be nice) should I expect the money to be taken? Or can I consider this a freebie by now? Its been 4 months already!! Thanks for anyone's help.

I would double-check your bill for the date when you made the reservation... Priceline bills immediately when your bid is accepted, not when you pick up the car.

If you find you haven't been billed, i would forget about it, but be prepared to pay if/when they do bill you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]