Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Universal - Sea World) Doubletree

like2cruise
By like2cruise,
in

Hi Thereuare and everyone!

Well we are empty nesters and we said our one thing we wanted to do is travel :) We have 3 cruises planned and have appreciated everyone's help so far and will need some more soon when the cruises get closer. But we have decided on Orlando for a short get away. Leaving November 4 for 3 nights. I think I identify the hotel for Hotwire and with the $10.00 off coupon it is a great deal. It is listed at $58.00. I am just hoping for some verification. We are looking at the 3.5 stars in Universal/Seaworld area. Amenities are listed as:

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Do you think it is the Radisson Hotel Orlando at Universal now called the Double Tree? It lists at $125.00 a night. The icons match up to the list you have, close to it but not in the exact order.

Any help appreciated!!!

Glenda

Thanks Thereuare!! One more question if you do not mind...when do I input the coupon for the $10.00 off per day? I was looking at a package with car to confirm the Doubletree and the rate with car was pretty good so thought I would go for the package. Took it to the point of inserting credit card information and there is no where to put in the code GIFTCARD02 :)

I just wanted to post my win on Hotwire tonight.

DoubleTree Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando

5780 Major Boulevard

Orlando, FL 32819

Check-in: Thu, Nov 4, 2004 Check-out: Sun, Nov 7, 2004

$58.00 per night minus $10.00 per night Hotwire coupon for a total of $169.95 with taxes for 3 nights.

It was listed as a 3.5 star hotel in Universal/Seaworld area.

Icons were:

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

1/2 mile from Universal Studios so right where we wanted to be. Thanks Thereuare for your great help as always! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]