Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Identifying 3* Williamsburg

Travfam
By Travfam,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still seeing the 3* property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates for 2adults/2children?

I'm seeing a property with different amenities than the above and a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor info rating.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Neither of the above have been reporte to the board, but based upon the 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating i'm going to guess that the 3* is the Holiday Inn Historic Gateway. While i think this the likely, even if it's not, you have the assurance of a well reviewed property from previous guests.

I'm not sure of the 2.5* property, but given the cost difference between the two isn't that much, i'd go for the higher rated TA property. (and 4.5 on Tripadvisor is not a 'stamp of approval' in my book... whereas 3.5 is 'pretty good but nothing spectacular')

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the information, sorry for the delay in responding, I have too many trips going on at once! We decided to book with AAA, we were able to obtain a rate at a suite for slightly more than the price as the HOTWIRE posting so we went that route instead. Since there are 5 of us, I preferred to pay a little more to guarantee bedding for all of us.

Thanks again for all your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]