Thailand

Offer Price: HK$650

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 7

Subtotal: HK$4550

Taxes: HK$785.68

Processing Fee: HK$75 (per offer)

Total Lodging Charges: HK$5,410.68

Went out on a limb and gambled prices in BKK will remain high.Tried 600HK rejected, raised 50HK, not wanting any other zones. Very happy with Hotel. Have stayed before and foung that rooms (42SQ meters)large, and service superb.Maybe could have waited got it cheaper??SPG wants 130US++ if booked 1 week. All and all still a savings ,just not what it was 12 months ago

Thanks for the link, but i'm aware of the currency converters that are available.

It's not that i'm not capable of doing the math :) , but rather an attempt to make the board easy to use for the majority of users.

Most bid in US currency, so rather than have every user that is looking at this post do the conversion, it is much easier if the original post includes the bid amount in US dollars. As well, currency rates change, and in the future somebody doing the conversion could come up with a very different price than is actually needed or required. Lastly, the net amount charged to your credit card isn't the key information, as it simply creates additional effort for the majority of the board to figure out the amount they should bid (as it requires backing out the taxes and fees, then doing the conversion).

I would request that non-US bidders please convert the bid amount and include it in their posts. In this instance, a simple line of 650HK = $84 USD would be appreciated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]