Priceline Hotel: new york nov 21-25

englishrose
By englishrose,
in

Just to let you know you should be able to use www.priceline.com and bid in $. You will need to register a different credit card and e-mail address to the UK version and possibly clear your cookies as you switch from one site to another. You may decide it's not worth the hassle but it will give you twice as many bidding opportunities. Other people use a Hong Kong site but I've not ventured there myself yet.

I live is the UK and have had success using both .co.uk and .com versions.

Here's some more information (I hope I do the link right - thereuare can edit my post if need be), written for Canadians but just as valid in the UK:

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?act...ST&f=173&t=503&

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Take a look at Hotwire. There is currently a 4* hotel in the MTE zone at $158 which i believe to be the Grand Hyatt. Assuming you are a new customer, add in the $10 Bonus Money and your cost is reduced to $148/nite for a 4* hotel.

How does that work for you?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Guess the price has gone up... it was definately offered earlier at the rates i had first posted. :)

Digging a little deeper it appears that the rate has gone up for the nite of the 24th, so if you are willing to change hotels once during your stay there are some very good options for 11/21-11/24:

4* MTC @ $173/nite

4.5* MTE @ $173/nite

4* MTE @ $161/nite

(all of the above prices are before the $10 off per nite)

You will still then have to get a hotel for the last nite of your stay, but you can do that either separately on Priceline or Hotwire... or book the individual nite at the CROWNE PLAZA website for $159.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you're still looking, TravelZoo.com had an offer for Nov 21-23 for the Westin Times Square for $169. It's in their Top 20 for this week. You can get it also by calling the Starwood Central Reservations 1-866-500-0324, and mentioning rate code TVLZ4. Hotwire had it for those same days for $230 last time I looked.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]