Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Cape Cod (Hyannis-Yarmouth) International Inn

Conlet
By Conlet,
in

I have been placing Priceline bids for a 3* hotel in the Eastham/Brewster area of Cape Cod. When I went to try again just now (through your link), a Priceline pop-up informed me that a recent Priceline bidder had a winning bid for a 3* in the Eastham area for $65 and asked me which dates I wanted. When I typed in my date they set it up as a Priceline bid. Does this mean I am likely to get this hotel for that price? I had previously bid $84 and was rejected. Or is this just an advertising ploy?

Information given: 3*, Eastham area, Remote Control TV with Premium Channels, Telephone with voicemail, Radio with alarm clock, Hair dryer, 24 hr front desk, on-site dining. These do not sound like usual Priceline/Hotwire amenities. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your advice.

Conlet

I am looking for a 1 night stay - June 27th. A 3* on the Cape for $65 sounds like a real bargain! When I typed in my date, the room price with tax was shown and the usual last page of priceline (where you initial it and click on "buy my room") are shown.

Another poster had posted something similar lately and i don't think they were offernig a specific property, but rather showing amenities that were common (or 'needed') for PRICELINE to classify the hotel at that star level... i was able to replacate this when using THIS LINK to priceline's home page, then click one of the "travel deals" for you on the lower right of the page.

All of the hotels at the same star level offered the same amenities, so i believe any bid you placed from this screen is not bidding on a specific hotel, but rather similar to any bid you place elsewhere on their site. The amenities shown were not hotel specific, but rather are related to the star level you are bidding on.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]