Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Radisson

valencia
By valencia,
in

I started bidding in this zone at 4*.. $45, rejected.

Then dropped to 3.5* at $43...rejected.

Then 3* at $43..accepted.

I copied a low winning bid I saw. Can't imagine I could have gotten it lower, though, but when they take the first bid you often wonder, don't you!

Had been bidding all evening with free bids and numerous max combinations for Bev. Hills, Santa Monica and Brentwood up to $69 with no luck or counteroffers.

Then decided to just go for the inexpensive rooms at the airport. There was also a 3* on Hotwire at LAX for $59 which is most likely also the Radisson.

Parking was going to be an issue in almost every area, so at least there is self park nearby for $10 here, and valet with in and out services for $20.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $43.00

Subtotal: $86.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $20.09

Total Charges*: $106.09

I used your link, of course.

I did not post my entire bidding process for LAX as I was in a hurry so I will do so now in case it can help somone a bit.

LAX..4*..$45 rejected.

Added Bev H at $50..rejected. ( I was almost certain there would be NO response to this bid but tried it anyway) closed browser.

New bid:

LAX..3.5* $43..rejected. Added Sta Mon. at $46..rejected. Added Bev. H at $49 ..rejected. Closed browser

New bid:

LAX 3*..$43 accepted.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]