Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 3.5* Hotel in Greater DT Denver

gr8aunt
By gr8aunt,
in

Looking to stay in downtown Denver so we can be near the ball park. Usually bid via Priceline but one 4* hotel does not have a pool so I'm a little nervous about using Priceline...it would be just my luck to get that one! There's a 3.5* hotel on Hotwire with the following amenities:

~ fitness center

~ pool

~ restaurants

~ business center

~ laundry facilities

~ golf nearby

Can any of you good folks help ID this property?

I believe its the one that used to be the Adams Mark, located at 1550 Court Pl.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchase(s).

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Hey, thereuare! When I posted my wining bid in the Boston area earlier this week yellowdog responded so I thought you were on vacation! Quick question. We're coming to Denver for hubby's annual birthday/baseball trip...after this summer only 2/3 parks left to see! We want a 3.5* or 4* in downtown Denver and it would be nice to spend some time relaxing in a pool during this visit. Hotel Monaco is the only DT hotel without a pool. Wonder what the odds are that we get that property? Last time (that I can tell) anyone won this was in 6/07. Whaddayathink?

gr8aunt, do you mean getting the Monaco via bidding on PRICELINE? Or the possibility of the above listing being the Monaco?

Oh, sorry...no, I am pretty confident that the HOTWIRE hotel is the Sheraton. I'm just trying to determine if I should risk getting the Monaco if I bid on PRICELINE. After checking out the Denver Priceline wins I think it's doubtful that I'll end up with the Monaco so I think I'll risk it. Wish me luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]