Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 3.5-star condo

Sandy1
By Sandy1,
in

The 3.5-star condo is in central Strip.

The amenities are:

Condo, Suite, 1-Bedroom-Suite, fully equipped kitchen, non-smoking, free parking, daily housekeeping, A/C

The price for mid October is $ 73.

Any guess?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sandra

Please follow-up your Priceline Maui thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread including the actual dates of your stay above.

Also, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

I think this same place might be showing up for my dates - I'll add the info for my dates and maybe someone can help identify. The original poster will probably be able to tell if this is the same hotel.

Star rating: 3 1/2

Check-in:CheckInDate:Fri, Sep 11, 2009 Check-out:CheckOutnDate:Thu, Sep 17, 2009

Amenities: Suite, 1 Bedroom, Fully Equipped kitchen, Smoke free rooms, Free parking, daily housekeeping, air con, fitness centre.

Traveler rating

3.5 out of 5 Based on 180+ customer reviews (Last reviewed May 2009)

What is TripAdvisor?

The only suites I can think of central strip are Polo Towers and Jockey club. Does anyone have any opinions on these places? I actually thought Jockey club had lost its car park due to City Centre...so I'm not sure if this might be Polo Towers. Any opinions on Polo Towers rooms etc?

Polo towers has rating of 4 on TA with 157 reviews, so I'm guessing it's not that.

Jockey club has 3.5 with 185 reviews so that's my guess now. Just looked at the pics on TA and the construction guys for CC are right outside the windows!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]