Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Francisco (Airport North) Comfort Suites

Majl
By Majl,
in

Please include the full list of amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase. You can still view them them by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's homepage.

This information will best help others identify this property before purchase in the future.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh well! We bid on this HOPING we would get the Larkspur, but unfortunately, we are the unlucky ppl who get this one. According to TripAdvisor, it was a 50/50 draw for good reviews, and we are hoping it will not be so bad...But we're not expecting much!

SFO Intl Airport North - Oyster Point

Hotel

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Property offers an airport shuttle service. In some cases, shuttles run for limited hours, require a reservation or charge a fee.

Complimentary Breakfast

At the minimum, guests receive a free continental breakfast.

:)

It will be OK. You may get a room that's in good condition. If you need high-speed internet, be sure to request a room that has it, as not all do. Also be sure to ask for a room facing away from the train tracks and freeway.

The lawn is nice and there's a cozy hot tub. It's an enhanced Motel 6.

Hungry Hunter a mile away has great steaks.

• 4 weeks later...

We just returned from our trip, and all I can say is this place looks brutal, not to mention the hotel workers on strike shouting into the megaphones outside. We didnt even bother getting our room (the could not provide us with early check-in). However, the manager was very accomodating and actually allowed us to CANCEL our HOTWIRE reservation (we mentioned being very disturbed by the striking workers). Hotwire was not so easy going, but ended up providing us with a refund for our 3 nights.

We ended up getting the Grand Hyatt Downtown (1 night) for $76, and the SFO marriott (2 nights) for $37 with Priceline!

Yes, I was refering to the Comfort Suites. We were in the lobby area for about 5 minutes and were disgusted already. There were some very upset guests at the front already complaining to the management (something about being given dirty blankets)

The manager at Comfort Suites said the people on strike were the housekeeping staff....

There were also locked out workers at the Hyatt downtown, but we at least we ended up on the 11th floor

I'll be damned, I was feeling guilty for calling the Comfort Suites a dump, and now I'm humbled by the severity of your criticism... I guess I'm still generous in comparison...

You really ought to drop Hotwire a line. It doesn't further their cause to rate that place 2.5 stars.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]