Hotwire Hotel: Strategy for 4*+ in London during December

delaneys donkey
By delaneys donkey,
in

Ok, I'm a newby so apologies if during my previous 2 hours research I've missed something.

It's the boss's 40th in December and wedding anniversary so I'd like a hotel of 4*+ in the Westminster region or West end of London for the night of December the 15th as we'll be seeing a show and taking in the usual tourist haunts such as the London eye & the houses of Parliament etc.

I'm therefore asking for some guidance as to how to play this one as I'm guessing most hotels are likely to be reasonably busy during the run in to christmas. If it helps I've got a budget of about

In London, a 4* or 4+* hotel that you get by bidding on Priceline never includes breakfast.

For Hotwire, I think it would be extremely unlikely to get a 4* or 4+* hotel that includes breakfast.

I think because it is your boss, and you want to be sure of a good location, only use the Mayfair-Soho zone for either Priceline or Hotwire.

If you want to get a deal with breakfast, some other site is likely your best bet - maybe GTA Hotels.com although 100 pounds probably wouldn't be enough for the location you want for a hotel with breakfast.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]