Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Alexandria-Old Town) Hilton Mark Center

torinsmom
By torinsmom,
in

I needed another night at the end of our trip(to recover from all that walking ;-)) and bid $70 for a 3.5* using Alexandria or Crystal City as my zones for the night of 6/17. Already got the Marriott Wardman Park for my 6/15-6/16 stay. This Hilton has mixed reviews, but it is only for the night and at least parking is only $9/night here.

I went through the PRICELINE link here.

Marsha

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to extend your trip for an extra nite and are happy with the results of your additional purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to give a review of this hotel in case anyone else gets it. We had a great one night stay here! They gave us a top floor room with a view of the Pentagon! We went to open the balcony door and discovered it was more of a sunroom than a balcony; it was a really neat little nook. The hotel was really plush. Only drawbacks were that it wasn't close to the metro(there WAS a shuttle) and internet was 9.95 for 24 hours. Parking was $9/night which wasn't bad at all.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]