Free flight for a few hotel stays

mrxow
By mrxow,
in

I just signed up for a promotion I thought I would share. It is with Wyndham rewards and Sun Country airlines. The deal is you stay at three different Wyndham brands between now and the fall and you get 100 UFly points with Sun Country, which is enough for a free round trip in the lower 48. It is a smaller airline and their destinations are limited, but they fly to LA, Vegas, Boston, Dallas, Tacoma?, about 2 dozen places in all. You could do one night at Travelodge, Days Inn, Super 8, Knights inn, Howard Johnson or other places that might run you round 50 bucks. So for under $200 you could have 3 hotel nights and a round trip airline ticket. Of course, you could stay at a Ramada or a Wyndham, too, but the cost of the ticket would go up considering you could bid for nicer places like that for a lot less. The only downside I see is that the points won't be deposited to your account until after the promotion ends in the fall and the points have to be used by March. Also, I think most flights would have to be through their hub in Minneapolis - no non-stop cross country flights I don't think.

Alternatively, you can do the same thing and get 10,000 spirit airline miles - almost enough for some tickets I think and I don't think those miles would necessarily expire. I am not sure if they would let you do both promotions. I doubt it...

Anyhow, though I would mention it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]