Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Annapolis Sheraton

XT600
By XT600,
in

first bid won :) total $64,14 (which is for me 45 EUR GREAT Deal)

Actually seems that Priceline Marketing folks renamed the areas: "Annapolis downtown" = "waterfront" and Annapolis = "highway area".

aarrrhhh I'd have prefered a nice small hotel at waterfront. Downtown is usually the skyscraper's area, isn't it?

However official rate at starwood.com is $119+taxes and many things are included in room rate acc. to starwood.com: heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, FREE Internet in lobby, FREE parking .... hope that it isn't too noisy.

there are no Skyscrapers in Annapolis, I think the tallest building is the State Capitol building. PRICELINE probably got a lot of complaints from customers for calling this area "waterfront" when the only waterfront hotel is the Marriott.

If you're looking for a great steak dinner, check out Lewnes' Steakhouse over in Eastport...

Thanks Dahammer for your tip!

Regardless if skyscrapers "downtown" is the for me (German :) ) city center and priceline still uses the "waterfront" in their "recommended deals for you" .. when you click the "deal" it switches to "downtown"... ??

OK however I think $65 for the Sheraton is great deal

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]