Priceline Hotel: 5* Next to the River

English Guy
By English Guy,
in

The only 5-stars in "Riverside-Silom" next to the river is the Shangri-La. Rates on priceline for the Sha-La depend on the season.. starting from as low as 55 US$ (low-season + PL fees + taxes).. just check the other entries here in the board. (The Banyan Tree is the other 5star in "riverside-Silom" - but it's not on the river but in Sathorn, and usually goes for higher prices then the Shangri-La.)

I got the Sha-La for HK$681 (~ 87 US$) lately for 1 night in November (see my respective post).

Rates are very date specific, not month specific. If you supply the actual dates of your stay we can suggest a bidding strategy.

As well, the two properties you mentioned are the only 5* hotels that have been reported in this zone at that level, but you are not bidding for that specfic hotels, you could get another 5* hotel in the zone not yet reported or knwown about.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I received u're PM about really wanting these two properties, but i usually try to point out a 'worst case scenario' for users.

Although based upon prior wins in this zone it is likely that you'll receive one of these two hotels (since they're the only ones reported in the area)... there can be no guarantees as a new hotel could be added, or a 4* hotel upgraded to 5*, and you would be the first to receive it.

Therefore it is a calculated risk of whether you are willing to accept the deeply discounted prices that Priceline offers in exchange for the chance that you receive a different property than you expect.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]