Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Doubletree Anaheim

predz
By predz,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Los Angeles and Hotwire San Diego threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

I didn't wen't for neither of those deals. I booked them both through Priceline:

october 7th to october 9th 2008 3* in San diego (don't remember the bidding zones) won the Humphreys Half moon for 71$ a night

October 9th to 12th 2008 4* Beverly Hills Hyatt Regency Century plaza for 120$ a night.

On the same trip I won:

October 15th ro 18th San Francisco 4* Hilton San Francisco district for 105$ a night

and

october 14th to 15th in Santa ROsa 3.5* Hilton Sonoma county/Santa Rosa for 57$.

Please post that in those threads and not here.

Ok, there is no thread about those win, there are threads about hotwire request which I haven`t actually booked. Now, if you don`t wan`t to use the information, you don`t have to, I`m trying to be helpful. If anybody can help me, it would be greatly appreciated and I`d be more then willing to use the links provided on the site. Otherwise then bann me and forget me.

predz,

You asked for, and received, help on those previous threads, yet never followed-up your posts with the results (your winning PRICELINE bids could have helped other users researching their own travel plans to the location(s) in those other threads).

We require that you follow-up your threads with whatever you decided to do for each stay as this helps keep the board better organized, provides more data to help future users in their travel plans, and is a coutesy to those who took the time to help you in letting them know how their advice/guesses helped in your travel plans.

The reason we ask that you follow-up those other threads is not because we wish to be "sticklers", but for all the reasons above:

1) it will add a resolution to the threads letting future users know what you ultimately decided to do

2) it will keep the board better organized by not having threads which have no conclusion to them

3) your winning PRICELINE bids, although now in the past, will still help future users (especially those using the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to look at year-over-year price coparisons)

Users reading those other threads will not know to look here to learn what you decided to do for those stays.

It would be appreciated if you would post your results to those existing threads and we will then edit the topic titles to reflect your winning bid information and move them to the appropriate section of the board. (same procedure we would have followed if your posted when you won the bids)

How you proceed from here is up to you, but I hope you choose to follow-up your threads, and post your other wins as NEW TOPICS for the benefit of others, then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You sure didn't make it easy... but we've cleaned up your newest threads and can move forward now :)

The property above has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess i think the La Quinta Inn & Suites

Anaheim Disneyland seems to fit and would be a good guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]