Hotwire Hotel: Need Oceanfront 3* right on Virginia Beach

dirgni
By dirgni,
in

First timer using bidding website. Would like to get the lowest price possible for an 3* Oceanfront room on the beach, Virginia Beach for Thursday night and Friday night 6/11 - 6/12/09. Preferably a suite with kitchenette or a room with microwave/fridge included. Would also like a private balcony. (Not a balcony entrance to the room). Please help, this is the only time I will be able to get away for a long time. Please give me the bidding steps to take that would be most successful. Thank you in advance.

P.S. I recently found out thru reading posts that you cannot specify Oceanfront with Priceline. So I re-posted this here in the Virginia-Hotwire section

Good morning.

You cannot guarantee private balcony with HOTWIRE (I'm not particularly familiar with all the hotels in this area, but the issue that I worry about is what if the hotel has some rooms that are upgraded Oceanfront rooms and some that are not; given that you are getting a discounted reservation, you may be put in one of the rooms that does not face the ocean) and there are have been no suite/kitchenette properties reported in the Virginia Beach Seaside area on HOTWIRE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]