Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) Hyatt Regency

Tumpster
By Tumpster,
in

Looking to go to Downers Grove for a little drive in movie festival going on in the area and scope out a 2* for 3 people on Hotwire. Looking to book for 6/19-6/21. Don't see any matches on the board here and it displays the following the amenities:

Pool, Comp Breakfast, Golf, Fitness Center, Business Center, and High Speed Internet. Anyone have any ideas at all?

This 2* property has not yet been identified and there are quite a few possibilites, my 'best guess' is the Extended Stay Deluxe, but there is a Ramada Inn, Comfort Inn, Americas Best Value Inn, etc which are all possibilities as well.

Did you see there is a 3* offered for just $26/nite with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Laundry

Best guess for this one is the Holiday Inn Oak Terrace.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah, we might not have 3 people in the room and when I do a search for the same dates with just 2 adults that previous 2* drops off? Any idea why this is? But yes, I'm feeling I'm going to go for that 3* for $26 a night as I can see which one it is. Thanks! :)

HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone (the least expensive one)... so the original hotel is the least expensive when searching for triple occupancy.... there is a different 2* hotel shown in this zone when searching for double occupancy. Presumably this one is less expensive than the 'other' one when looking for double occupancy, so this replaces the 2* property which was shown on the triple occupancy search.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]