LastMinuteTravel.com : have you guys thought of including this? Just g

zigzagger
By zigzagger,
in

Hey Guys, check out this deal i got on this site i found called LastMinuteTravel! I was reading reviews of the Hotel Pennsylvania on Tripadvisor and found out it was going for below $60 per night on this site- so i booked it there (Although it is opaque, just like hotwire you can "guess" which hotel you are getting. i could not believe this. it came to about $70 per night with tax.

Pennsylvania Hotel

401 7th Avenue. New

York New York 10001

Phone:

+1 212 502 8790

Rooms: 1

Room 1

Reservation Number: ****

Room Type : Standard Opaque

Check In: 06/10/2009

Check Out : 06/12/2009

Contact Name : ****

Contact Phone : ****

Adults/Children :

2 / 0

Bed Type : Double bed requested

Board Base :

Supplements :

Special Requests (not guaranteed) : ---------------

Clerk Remarks: ---------------

Terms :

Made By: ,

Cancelled By:

Hotel Remark :

Cost: $139.36

• 1 month later...

After looking for a deal at a specific hotel in Buckhead near Atlanta, GA, I found this post and tried this website's link to LastMinuteTravel. It was truly last minute that I was booking, and the five different times I tried the link, I got a message of "Page Load Error - Connection Interrupted" so I had to enter the url myself. I was shopping after 9 p.m. for check-in the next day and leaving on the drive before 9 a.m.

I booked through LastMinuteTravel for the Doubletree in Buckhead and saved around $60 a night by doing so. This hotel wasn't available on Hotwire and did not look to be likely through Priceline, so I was really psyched to find this post and that there was a BetterBidding link. Sorry I wasn't able to point out my difficulty with the link in time to get some assistance to make the link workable. But I'm back now and wonder what can I do to help support BetterBidding if the need to use LastMinuteTravel arises in the future?

LastMinuteTravel may be opaque but it was easy for even an unsophisticated traveler (like me) to figure out what hotel was being offered. The Doubletree was lovely and I blew the money saved on a new pair of shoes purchased in Atlanta! Thanks again, BetterBidding ! ! !

LastMinuteTravel no longer has an affiliate program (which is why our link doesn't work... there a few we need to update) but am working on a workaround... i'll try to remember this thread when we have one, but i'm sure there will be an announcement once we have something in place with them.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]