Priceline Hotel: Comfort Inn Midtown

Doctore
By Doctore,
in

I am going to NY for the first time ever with my girlfriend and am looking for advice on securing a room from 11/18-11/21. I have been submitting incremental bids for 3* up but even at $170 I am getting nothing. I am really not in any huge hurry yet, I am just wondering if there is anything else I should be doing. I have never had any difficulties with PL before but I figure this is a very busy time of year.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Eric

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I think you have a chance at a 4* for under $200/nite or you can choose to SPLIT YOUR BID as i believe the last nite of this stay is what is holding you up for acceptance for the previous two nite.

Let us know how you want to proceed and we'll suggest an appropriate strategy to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Anyone have experience with the Comfort Inn Midtown? I am wondering how it stacks up against the Park Central. The tripadvisor reviews seem very good for the Comfort Inn but I was just trying to see if anyone else has had experience. Thanks. BTW: Right now the Comfort Inn is $161 and the Park Central is $164. (If I am correct with Hotwire for the Park Central.)

Thanks, I am staying 11/18-11/21 (3 nights). So far there has not been much in the $150-200 range. I have bid 2X now with no luck using the re-bid strategy from the board. I booked the Comfort in as a safety valve since I can cancel anytime 24 hrs prior to check-in. I'm hoping more rooms open up before we leave but I would be content with the Comfort Inn.

Thanks for all your help and let me know if you think I should try anything else.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]