Hotwire Hotel: Need help : NY, NY 12/10-12/12

ravan
By ravan,
in

First post, hope I dont break too many rules. Love this forum!

I am going to New York with the family (2 adult, 1x2-year old) on 12/10 to 12/12.

I am having a hard time finding anything on HW for less than 300 (or any other site for that matter). I was hoping to get down into the $150 range, maybe 200 for **** or thereabouts.

I'm flexible on most things, but paying $350 for *** seems harsh.

Any successful strategies or advice anyone can offer would be a great help!

Thank you!!!

Based upon current rates i don't think there's much you can do to bring it down to $150-$200. You're probably looking at $200-$250 as a more realistic figure.

How about Jersey City NJ? It's a short 15 minute PATH train ride into Manhattan and service (at the time i expect you will be using it, given you'll have a 2 year old in tow) runs about every 10-15 minutes. A hotel in this area should cost substantially less, and also includes the Jersey City Hyatt as a possibility which is a fairl new hotel which gets good reviews from users, is right on the NJ side of the Hudson, and the rooms have breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline.

Let us know if that is an option and we'll take a closer look at prices for you suggest a strategy for that route.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]