Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Newport (Goat Island) Viking Hotel

pennstate22
By pennstate22,
in

I am organizing a large trip for 15 people to Newport, RI for 4th of July weekend. Unfortunately, I couldn't use the bonus money for a number of complicated reasons but I did use the PRICELINE link on the website. I will post the 3 winning bids separately....been researching this for a while and I'm pretty sure I got an amazing deal. Their best rate (pre-paid) is $343 per night. So, it's basically a 2 for 1 on 4th of July weekend.

Hotel Viking - 3.5*

Goat Island - Newport & Newport Beach

One Bellevue Avenue

Newport, Rhode Island 02840

401-847-3300

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $155.00

Subtotal: $310.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $52.92

Total Charges*: $362.92

Check-In Date:

Fri, Jul 3, 2009 / After 04:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Jul 5, 2009 / 11:00 AM

Congratulations on your success!

This is a GREAT deal vs. a covnentionally booked room. While $150+ is still a lot of money for a hotel room (yet not for this area), the fact that there is availability in this area for the holiday weekend is a sign of the times... i suspect that in previously years there was no (or very little) inventory available to PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for most summer weekends, let alone for the July 4th weekend.

Glad to see you were able to get such a nice deal and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]