Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Billings Holiday Inn Grand

scrappysis
By scrappysis,
in

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up using Priceline for this stay. I will report the win on the Priceline board. I am fairly certain the 2.5 star was indded the Best western Clock Toweras it is the only non-smoking hotel with an airport shuttle. I was a bit scared of persuing this hotel as it has a 2.0 out of 5 for customer satifaction.

Thank you for your help.

I originally bid 45 dollars for a 3* - rejected

added 2.5* for $45 - rejected

$49 for 3 star - rejected

$54 for 3 star - rejected

$54 for 2.5 star- accepted @ the Holiday Inn Grand-Montana

I have stayed here before and it is fine, I was hoping for the LaQuinta as a 2.5 star as it has a wonderful breakfast.

Thank you for this board and I did remember to use your PRICELINE link!

Congratulations on your win!

While not the property you were hoping for if you were choosing, glad to see you successfuly avoided the Best Western you didn't want and are happy with the results.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this prpoerty to the Priceline Hotel List for this area.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]