Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Albuquerque (North) Clarion

candigirl
By candigirl,
in

Goal was old town area:

First bid: $45.00, Abq west area, rejected.

Second bid: $47.00, added Resort area, rejected.

Third bid: 50.00, added Abq north (which is not listed here), and WON :) Clarion Hotel, Pan Am Parkway, which is almost not even in Albuquerque!!! 2.5 stars???? I don't think so!!

OMG! I am so MAD!!!! I would have done better to straight book, as I was trying to get near OLD TOWN!! OH well 121 dollars flushed, cause I AM NOT STAYING THERE!!! Send me a message! Used the PRICELINE link here. . . :) going to kick more rocks now!

Sorr to hear you received something you didn't expect.

I'm asusming you added this zone assuming it was a 're-bid zone', but as noted at the top of the Priceline Hotel List, the lists should NOT be used to determine your re-bid zones. The proper way to determine your re-bid zones is detailed here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained. Please give it a read and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

While i understand this isn't the loation you wanted, is it possible to make it work for your needs... there are only a few reviews of this property, but what is posted, are very good. Also, Expedia rates this property 2.5* and Orbitz rates it 3*, so PRICELINE's 2.5* rating is probably not really out of line.

Perhaps give it a try for the first nite... then PRICELINE a hotel for the nite of the 10th if you're not happy there?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]