Hotwire Hotel: Please ID Hotel: 4* Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

wakestar
By wakestar,
in

The Hotwire Reservation is for June 19th-20th for a 4* in West Hollywood - Beverly Hills.

The following amenities are shown:

Pool

Fitness

Restaurant

The rate is $99 (just changed from $104 like 10 min ago)

The strange thing is that there is no tripadvisor rating information shown. That is the first time I have seen that.

Also, just wanted to add that when occupancy is bumped above 2 people, this hotel disappears and there is no 4* available then for Beverly Hills - West Hollywood.

I am now starting to think this may be the Thompson Beverly Hills since that is the only hotel that I can find that won't accept reservations at their homepage for more than 2 people.

It could also be Hotel Le Petit but I thought there wasn't a restaurant onsite.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There are many hotels which accept more than double occupancy at their website but not for HOTWIRE reservations. (multiple explanations for why but no need to get too invovled here)

The above matches previous reports for the Le Montrose Suite Hotel so that would be my best guess, but with so few amenities, which are common to this area, can't be too sure of this results, but that woudl be the best guess.

Do you need more than double occupancy for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

... and the hotel probably has amenities, they just aren't showing any icons.

I wouldn't be searching for a hotel that doesn't offer a restaurant, pool, internet, business, etc, etc as i'd bet at least some of these are available at this property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]