Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Maui (Lahaina) Outrigger Aina Nalu

dietz
By dietz,
in

Just booked two nights (Friday July 10th and Saturday the 11th) through the link to HOTWIRE.

3.5* that I did not see on the main list.

Amenities include: Condo, Studio, Full Kitchen, A/C, In room Laundry, Pool(s), 24 Hr Front Desk, and Nearby Golf.

Came up with Outrigger Aina Nalu Resorts

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this property works well for your needs. Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming that this property in in the Lahaina zone and that there is also a Kitchenette in addition to the amenities you've listed above (and in addition to the Kitchen icon, i know, a bit redundant)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List by sharing your results with the board.

Enjoy you stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's just HOTWIRE / hotel redundancy, similar to how some hotels are listed as Beachfront and Oceanfront... expect just one Kitchen in the room. Or it's possible that since a mircrowave and refrigerator are the minimum requirements for a 'kitchenette' icon, rooms at this property may have a full kitchen which includes a microwave, and therefore theey show both.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]