Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Dupont Circle - Embassy Row) Wyndham

skelman
By skelman,
in

I just booked a three night stay for the Christmas week in D.C. Here's complete info on the hotel:

Wyndham Washington DC

1400 M Street NW

Washington, DC 20005

(202) 429-1700

Amenities: Restaurant, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center

However, it appears that Internet Access will be an extra charge.

Price: $64.00 x 3 + $33.95 = $225.95

Important Pricing Note: I only got this in a browser that had no prior cookies form Hotwire. In the other browser which I regularly use the price was $65 while not logged in and $67 while logged in. So, in general, try to at least log out before searching to get a better deal. This was true for all the hotels in this session.

I didn't try Priceline because I also have a $30 rebate for Hotwire courtesy of the Entertainment Book.

Hotel link: Wyndham - Washington, DC

I just checked the Wyndham ByRequest 72-Hour Sale, and the price for the same reservation is $67 per night. However, this also includes a lot of extras, such as 500 frequent flyer miles, free Internet and local calls, and a personalized room, all for just $3 extra per day.

Sounds like a great deal! I feel a little cheated although, truth be told, I would have never known about this sale if not for my prior reservation.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]