Priceline Hotel: 5* Rome (Central) St George Roma

MRGG
By MRGG,
in

Need some help on what to bid for 5* for Rome hotel.

We need 2 rooms for a family vacation - tryed yesterday at $150 and got nowhere.

This is a once in a lifetime trip to Italy and I will also be posting other stops in Italy.

Thanks for the help!!!

So with your the best avaialble rate for an acceptable property at $235, what would be your maximum bid?

Are you willing to pay more for a 5* vs. a 4* OR is your goal the least expensive 4* or better hotel for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We got a wonderful 5* property in Rome at $230 a night. I bid $205 and they came back with a second chance offer and said I could try again if I incresed my offer by at least $25 - I did and for $230 I got the room. After getting the property I checked their web site for the listed rates --- 780 euro. WOW!

St. George Roma

Via Giulia 62

Rome, 00186

39 06686611

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this one came thru for you and your happy with the results. For future bidding, do know that you can often undercut PRICELINE's counter-offer by either waiting out the 24 hours lock-out period or using re-bid zones, which is explained here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained (if you're new to re-bidding it's highly recommended that you confirm your re-bid zones with the board before using them)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]