FLL Ft Lauderdale Premium Alamo

sheikyerbooty
By sheikyerbooty,
in

Hello,

I'm looking to rent a full size or better at the FLL airport, 2 week rental at $14.00 a day with Priceline is $348.90 with tall taxes included. I'm assuming the actual car rental company will add additional charges, I have my own insurance and will not have to pay the CDW, would you have an idea approx what else I would have to pay? Thanks for any help, and of course....I will use your PRICELINE link when I rent!

I wasn't sure, so I was simply asking. I have seen the list of charges and fee's on the airport rental companies invoices (which is lengthy), and I just wanted to be sure they were ALL taken care of with Priceline (aside from insurance of course). Thanks for the help!

Yes, all fees shoudl be included in the "Taxes and Fees" item line thru PRICELINE (and if you look at it you'll see that it too is somewhat high in relation to the base rate/bid amount)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Got it on the 1st try..........

Rental Partner: Alamo Rent a Car

Car Type: Premium Car

(Unlimited Mileage)

Your Offer Price: $25.00 (per day)

Total Rental Days: 7 days(6 days and 23 1/2 hours)

Subtotal: $175.00

Taxes and Fees: $96.07

Total Charges: $271.07

Lowest Published Price: $629.78

Total Savings:* $358.71 (You saved 57%)

I called Alamo right after the win, and got a quote of $383.00 for tha same car and time period, using my AAA (CAA for me) card so I really only saved approx. $110.00, which is still great! The closest price I could find online was from Budget, and it was $20.00 more dollars for a week, and it was for an economy car...so I am quite pleased :)

and of course I used the PRICELINE link here, great board, keep up the good work!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]