One Way Rental via Priceline multiple weekends BUF to CHI

socprof81
By socprof81,
in

I tried this (what I quoted below) and did not receive the "name your own price" on the grid.

is it safe to assume that BUF to CHI does not offer name your own price bidding?

If not, any suggestions as right now when searching PL and Hotwire the lowest rate I can secure is about 340 for 2 days.

My dates are somewhat flexible. Saturday-Monday of (set 1) July 11, 12, 13 (set 2) 18, 19, 20, or (set 3) 25, 26, 27.

We were trying to use one of these as a truck rental from Budget is 365, but larger and unnecessary, it's a small move, but longer.

You can bid on this one way rental and you will only have to pay the amount shown as the total on the PRICELINE confirmation page before placing your bid. (excluding insurance, car seat, etc, etc and any other optional things you may choose to elect)

However, it's not easy to find out how to bid on a way rental but follow these steps:

1) click this PRICELINE link

2) click "Car Rentals" at the top of the page

3) click the link "Select Different PickUp/DropOff locations" (under where you enter the pickup/dropoff location)

4) enter the details of your rental and click SEARCH

5) this will give you priceline's "retail" prices, but then you can click the link in the top left corner of the grid "Name Your Own Price"

Make sure all the parameters of your rental transfered correctly.

Let us know if you need help with a bidding strategy.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]