Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown Seattle Center Space Needle - July 3-6

tbraun
By tbraun,
in

I did a quick search for 1 room on these dates in Seattle and the following amenities were listed for the $135.00 rate.

4-star hotel in Downtown Seattle Center - Space Needle

This hotel features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Any ideas? I cam across several "boutique" properties in this area but thought maybe the "laundry facilities" might give it away--- thanks!

• 1 month later...

i'll definitely use the link...this site is fantastic. i wish i knew about it earlier. i'll spread the word.

can anyone else confirm that the above assertion is correct? TP, you seem to know your rooms, so i have no reason to doubt you...but how certain is your guess here? :) is the PP really a boutique?

thanks much for your help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As per the Hotwire Hotel List this is a match for the Pan Pacific so that would be my best guess as well. HOWEVER, it's recommended that you start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay, including the dates of your trip, so we can do the same HOTWIRE search as you to see if any additional clues are given which can increase the confidence in the ID.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]