Priceline Hotel: 3* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Paramus-Hackensack) Courtyard

vb mom
By vb mom,
in

Congratulations on your success!

I've been inside this prperty a few times in the last few months and it's a very nice Courtyard... everything appears clean, staff friendly, and in generally good upkeep. There is a small pool and hot tub, as well as a small fitness center room with (iirc) 2 treadmills, a bike, and some small dumbells (don't go too high) and a bench.

The entrance 'sneaks up on'... right after you go under the Garden State Parkway start getting towwards your right to pull into the driveway, while being carefull of the onramp of cars getting onto the highway.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the tip on the finding the driveway. This area of NJ is a real challenge to drive around. This area even confuses the GPS.

I have a question. I bid in the Paramus Hackensack neighborhood on PRICELINE, but you changed my post to say my win was in Saddle Brook-Teaneck area with Paramus-Hackensack in parentheses. Saddlebrook and Teneck are two different choices on Priceline that I did not select. Why do you post it as a Saddle Brook-Teaneck win? You have done this before, so I assume there is a reason. However, I find it confusing. If someone is looking to try to win this hotel, they might think they need to bid in the Saddle Brook and/or Teaneck areas. This just has me confused.

If you enter "Paramus" as a city into the PRICELINE search box on the top right of the board you're taking a screen with the following info:

Choose more than one area in Saddle Brook - Teaneck, NJ to improve your chances.

1 Paramus - Hackensack

2 Ridgefield

3 Saddle Brook - Hasbrouck Heights

4 Teaneck - Fort Lee

The bolded "Saddle Brook-Teaneck" is the region while (Paramus-Hackensack) is the zone. The board uses the following format to report wins:

x* Region (Zone) Hotel Name

Perhaps an easier example would be to consider New York City where a win might look like this:

3* NYC (Downtown) Hotel XYZ

If we left out the city/region and only put the zone (Downtown) there would be no way of knowing if this was for NYC, Buffalo, Syracuse, etc.

Hope that explains things a bit.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have just returned from our great win!!!! This was our best win on Priceline ever. The Courtyard is a new hotel that is well kept and has a friendly staff. When we asked for a room away from the highway, they happily accomodated us. We couldn't have been happier with this win.

If you go to this hotel, note that they do not have their own driveway. It is shared with SYMS clothing store. The sign on the driveway says "Syms." So, don't be confused.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]