Hotwire Hotel: 3* Charleston (Ashley River) La Quinta Inn Charleston Riverview

sephiac
By sephiac,
in

The amenities are:

Complementary breakfast, Pool, laundry facilities and high-speed Internet access.

After bidding up to $71 for a 3* hotel in Charleston (Ashley River) on Priceline, and up to $92 for a 2.5* hotel in Charleston (Downtown) on Priceline, I gave up and took the $79 Hotwire rate for a 3* hotel in Ashley River.

Unfortunately, the hotel reviews are not exactly good for the La Quinta Inn Charleston-Riverview on Tripadvisor. (I'm alittle shocked its considered a 3*). I guess its only 1 night :) The retail rate is $119.

Used the HOTWIRE link on this site.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Sorry that the results were not exactly what you had hoped for - hopefully it will turn out better than expected (and reviews don't seem too bad, just mixed - it does appear as if the property has recently been remodeled); if not, it's only one night and you do get free breakfast. It's also a very nice discount off regular rate for the property.

Using the site's HOTWIRE link is also greatly appreciated.

Hope you have an enjoyable stay.

If you're unsure of a hotel you're seeing feel free to ask the board for help before your purchase.

I guess its only 1 night...
Can you confirm the dates of you stay... as your topic title indicates 2 nites which have already passed. Thanks.

Hope your stay goes better than expected

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]