Priceline Hotel: 2* Grand Forks Guesthouse Inn

SK524
By SK524,
in

Hello, just wanted to report a win today for a hotel in Grand Forks.

Previously bid $37 for 2* for this Saturday night, rejected. Was offered to up the bid by $10 but have learned from you guys that if there's time to try again, not to accept!

Came back and bid $41 and we got the Guesthouse Inn. Have not stayed there before; looks decent for $41 (which is exactly half of the AAA rate for our backup reservation, so that's great!) I notice that this hotel is not currently on your Priceline hotel list for Grand Forks, so maybe it is new to PRICELINE. FYI I have a friend who also won this hotel for $40 first bid, for Fri/Sat night for this same weekend. Rack rate is $90+.

Linked in to PRICELINE through your website, in appreciation of past help you guys have provided me with. Thanks thereuare & co. for your fantastic site!

Sherry

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and the property looks nice... the price is certainly right and saves you half off your back-up reservation!

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thought I'd come back & add a review for our stay. This hotel was fine, definitely a good deal for the price we paid. We were originally booked for a single queen room but with some convincing over the phone we were moved into a double queen room (which was a higher rack rate but the hotel was not fully booked). The room was nice, good size, and had a fridge & microwave which was a nice surprise. The only letdown was the hotel's website (on the larger chain website) claimed it had free breakfast, but it didn't. However it did have an onsite restaurant which had good prices for a very tasty breakfast.

It wasn't fancy, but the pool area was not bad: good sized pool, small hot tub, no-frills-but-hey-it's-free mini-golf and a small arcade all in the centre indoor courtyard. So overall I think this is a good priceline addition.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]