Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Columbus (North) Best Western North

musnowboarder
By musnowboarder,
in

Started off with a 25.00 bid in the columbus north area with 2 1/2 star level selected. Was trying to get the hotel I ended up with so that is why I selected only a 2 1/2 star moderate. This hotel has a really neat pool and knew I could get it super cheap if I was patient. Offer of 25.00 was rejected of course on the first try, waited 24 hours and tried again with a 27.00 bid, again rejected. On the third day bid 28.00 and was accepted by the Best Western North Columbus. Super killer deal. Two nights was a subtotal of 56.00 plus 16.88 in taxes and fees for a grand total of 72.88. Just wanted to report my bid activity and what I got an acceptance at to help out others.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board!

Glad to see you got a great deal at the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]