Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

Tash79
By Tash79,
in

Hiya, I was hoping someone could help.

I'm looking to book a hotel in downtown Vancouver for 3 nights starting this Wednesday 27/05 - 30/05

I started by adding Downtown, 4 star for $60 - declined

Then added 3.5 star for downtown $60 - declined.

I tried again today

Downtown 4 star $65 declined. Added a free bid zone (city hall) & was declined, added another free bid zone (burnaby) and increased up to $75 and was declined again.

Didn't want to add 3.5 stars in case I was successful in the rebid zones where I did not want to stay,.

Where to from from here??

I am happy to stay in a 3, 3.5 or 4 star hotel as long as it's downtown Vancouver & am happy to pay up to $80 per night (hopefully I dont have to go over this amount?)

Thanks for your help and suggestions

I have been bidding (unsuccessfully) on Downtown Vancouver for the past few days. Prices seem rather high this coming weekend for some reason.

I am looking at 1 night 5/30 and 1 night 6/1.

These are my bids so far (I started low as I started early, but I still thought I may have hit on something so far).

For 6/1 - I have bid on 4* on 6/1 up to 60$. On 3* up to $35.

For 5/30 - I have bid 3* up to $42. On 2* up to $40. I expect this day to be more expensive as it's a weekend.

All rejected. I think it's going to be more expensive than expected as for 6/1 looking at Hotwire there's a $70 2.5* in Downtown and an $82 3.5*. :)

That was awhile ago and totally unrelated.

Please following-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay... besides letting others know what you ultimately did for the stay rather than be left wondering if you were successful but didn't post your win, gave up trying, cancelled the trip, etc, it also helps keep the board better origanized as well as being a courtesy to those who took the time to help you.

As requested, please follow-up your Vegas thread, then bump this thread and we'll then have a look at your Vancouver stay above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]