Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Airport IND) Radisson Airport

pomcoach
By pomcoach,
in

We need 1 night in this zone before staying at the Adams Mark conventionally for 2 nights at $89 (ouch!, especially since I haven't heard good things about the Adams Mark. :) )

This hotel I got is the Indianapolis Radisson Airport 3*, which I've gotten before on Priceline, and it was no prize either! :)

The cheapest rate I could find for the Radisson was $99 on the hotel website. I figured I would not get the Adams Mark since they say they are not available on their website for 10/7/'04.

My husband wanted to be close to the Adams Mark, which is where my daughter's program is, that we're attending.

Here's my bidding history:

Tried $35 - 3* Airport $35= Failed

Add Free Rebid South zone $39 (only has up to 2 1/2*)=Won!!

Your Offer Price: $39.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $39.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$10.99

Total Charges: $49.99

For those interested, I tried a previous bid for 3* N.W. zone

for $50, $52, and $55 = all failed. Was hoping to get the Embassy Suites in the N.W. zone, who's reg. rate was $169.

Was hoping for that yummy breakfast. Darn!

Happy Bidding Everybody!

Pomcoach :o

Thank you for sharing and reporting your win... and enabling us to add this hotel to our lists in the process!

Hopefully this is close to enough to the Adam's Mark to make the tranfer after your one nite easy. Fortunatley with a room rate of $39 you can buy order just about anything you want from the breakfast menu! :)

Thanks again for posting and enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]