LAX to BOS 7/18-7/25

Charles3
By Charles3,
in

I'm looking for two roundtrip tickets (we can't fly back until after noon on 7/25, so I may have to be flexible on bidding for the next day, Sunday 7/25). The cheapest I've found is $206.00 + $31.80 taxes & fees = $237.80 per person

10:15 pm Depart Los Angeles (LAX)

Arrive Boston (BOS) 8:41 am +1 day Sat 18-Jul

Duration: 7hr 26mn US Airways 112 / 3220

Connect in Pittsburgh (PIT)

Any help or suggestions on what to bid these at Priceline.com would be greatly appreciated.

(we can't fly back until after noon on 7/25, so I may have to be flexible on bidding for the next day, Sunday 7/25)
You can't control your depature time being after noon on Saturday 7/25... so do you want to bid for a return dates of 7/26? Will you be at a friend/hotel while in Boston... because if you need to spend an additional nite at a hotel i'd question whether it would be worth the savings seen by bidding on a hotel would be worth the added expense of an additional hotel nite?

Let us know your thougths and the correct dates of your return.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]