South Padre Island

Hsalinas3
By Hsalinas3,
in

Ok, I'm trying PRICELINE once more. I gave up and returned to HOTWIRE last time. I would like to stay in South Padre Island, Texas from July 28 through July 30. Priceline is showing a 2 1/2 star as best deal. I tried bidding at 70.00 and it was rejected. I started over and bid 85 and it was rejected too. However, both times it checked off the 3 star and 2 1/2 star and it is asking me to change something other than the bid. I don't want to stay anywhere else or lower the star level.

Should I give up again?

Hilda

Ok, I'm trying PRICELINE once more. I gave up and returned to HOTWIRE last time.

Was that for your Austin Hotel stay? Please follow-up that thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip. You may still be able to see all the deails of your purchase: star rating, city, zone, hotel name, price per nite, dates, and amenities shown before your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Then bump this thread and we'll comment regarding your stay above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]