Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE - Embarcadero) Hyatt Regency

migel
By migel,
in

Needed 2 nights 10/14 and 10/15. Had just won a $75/nt at the 4* Marriott (USE) on first bid for 10/11 and 10/12 a few minutes ago.

For this new bid, thought I would try $65. Rejected on first bid but they counterd by saying I could increase my bid by $17 in the same zone. Instead, I added a zone that did not have 4* and bumped bid to $70 which was accepted.

4* San Francisco (USE) Hyatt Regency

2 nights - 10/14 and 10/15

$70/nt plus $25.71 in taxes for total of $165.71

Now I just need one night (10/13) in Monterey. I've been rejected at $55 and $60 in Marina Seaside and Pacific Grove. I guess I now need to wait the 72 hrs if I don't want to drop to 2.5*?

I've been bidding on 3* in the available zones around Monterey. According to the zone map, they do not have any 3* in Carmel Valley. So, I just went to add it to my rejected bids and suddenly a 4* box appeared checked and grayed out. So, it appears that I'm now bidding on 3* and 4* although none of the 3 zones in Monterey have 4*?? I'm worried about getting stuck with a room in Carmel Valley.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]